Our first two months in Charleston have been pretty uneventful. By which I mean that I haven’t found a job yet. But I have been doing a lot of reading.
I’ve also started planning for a Lost World of Lemuria campaign for Pulp Alley.
Since all of my hobby stuff is in storage, and likely will be for a couple more months, I started making a list of the figures and terrain pieces I will need to run a Solo campaign this fall.
My plan is to purchase and build the models (Special Characters and NPCs) and terrain pieces for each of the scenarios, then use the models I already have painted (The Arkham Investigators and so on) for the Leagues.
At some point before I start the solo games I’ll need a board. A 4’x4′ piece of 3/8″ plywood should do. I’ll glue some 1″x2″ boards around the perimeter to keep it from warping.
According to the Introduction I will need a few Special Characters for use during various scenarios in the Campaign:
- an Outcast gang of Saleesa Warriors from Forge of Ice
- Queen Shekhan (haven’t found a mini for this one yet)
- Prince Rammanasudh, from Antedeluvian miniatures
- Priestess Iloracen (Caroline from Antediluvian)
- Outcast Shaman Ikkiuk (another Saleesa)
- Zdenko Cerny and his colleague Doug Osbourne (also from Antediluvian)
- A “Lemurian Man Eater”, a giant carnivorous plant. This will be a scratch build, with pipe cleaners and plastic spoons to make a Venus Fly Trap-style monster.
In upcoming posts I will start listing the various pieces you’ll need for the individual scenarios, and the sourcing. At the end I’ll see if I can put together a list for each source, so you can easily place an order.
The WIP posts should be fun.
Leave a comment, as always C&C welcome.